Summit respects and appreciates the value of peace officers
We have a solid bench of officers because we treat officers like we’d like to be treated – paying them quickly, respecting their needs, and going out of our way to avoid last minute work.
We are well-versed in the rules and regulations governing off-duty work state-by-state, county-by-county or city-by-city. Our jobs are run ethically and with integrity and transparency.
Working through RollKall
RollKall is Summit’s sister company and the technology platform we use to coordinate assignments.
I just wanted to thank you for the opportunity to work for you this past week. It’s been a wonderful experience. I see that your company really has its ducks in a row. I would definitely like to have the opportunity to continue working together in the near future.
— Nate Robertson, Deputy, Forrest County Sheriff’s Department
How to get started
- Go to the Summit Officer Portal to sign up
- Sign in below or summitofficers.com
- Add your email and select a password to begin
- Create an account by filling in the required fields
- Input your contact and department profile details
- Successfully complete and submit all contract forms
Due to department firewalls, we recommend using a personal computer or your mobile device to access the registration portal.
- Download the RollKall app on your mobile device and sign up for Rollkall and RKPay
- A completed verification form with supervisor signature is required
- RollKall’s RKPay is the fastest way to pay you for the off duty jobs you’ve worked
- Once your profile is complete, RollKall will send you an email with verification link to set up RKPay
- Invoicing and payments are processed directly through the RollKall app within 21 days
Learn more about RKPay and how it works: www.rollkall.com/rkpay
- That’s it! Your access is set with Summit and you’re ready to work off duty jobs
- The RollKall app provides scheduling and assignment information regarding available off duty shifts
- Track and submit your invoices, payment status and all shifts details
- 24/7 access to the Summit Communications Center for questions or assistance by calling 972-427-1320
Register in three easy steps!